I’m ready to rock! How do I sign up?
- If you were in a Rock U. band last year, and you want to stay in the same band, nothing could be easier. Just sign up before Thursday 3 September and list your band as your first choice. But remember, starting 3 September, band assignments will be on a first-come, first-served basis and open to all. So don’t wait!
- If you were in Rock U. last year, but you want to change to a new band this year, you’ll still get priority over new students as long as you sign up before 3 September. We’ll try to put everyone in their preferred band, but first we have to see how many band members are returning to each band and how many returning students want to change bands.
- If you are new to Rock U., you can still sign up online starting at 9 AM on Tuesday! New students will be assigned to bands on a first-come, first-served basis, starting on Thursday 3 September after returning students have had an opportunity to reserve their spots. So if you’re first to sign up on Tuesday, you’ll be first to be assigned to a band starting Thursday.
- Whether you’re new to Rock U. or you want to change bands from last year, please select at least a first and second choice of bands. You’ll receive your band assignment within a few days, and no fees will be charged until both Rock U. and the student agree to the band assignment.
- The complete fall band schedule, including additional new bands and modified time slots, can be seen right here.
For private lessons:
- The majority of our private lessons will remain online until restrictions due to Covid-19 ease or change. However, we will offer some in-studio lessons on a limited basis. Please be sure to specify your choice between online and in-studio lessons when you register.
- Whether you are a returning or new lesson student, please provide as many choices as possible for your lesson time when you register! We’ll try to put together a schedule that meets everyone’s needs.
- You’ll receive an email offering you a specific lesson time slot and teacher within a few days. No fees will be charged until both Rock U. and the student agree to the lesson assignment.